Paycheck Protection Program
At Citizens Bank, we know that small businesses are the backbone of our communities and we are committed to supporting them with resources during this unprecedented time. With that said, we are proud to support the SBA’s low-interest federal disaster loans for businesses and nonprofits suffering as a result of Coronavirus.
Citizens Bank is participating in the Paycheck Protection Program. Not only is Citizens Bank participating in the program, but we also want to be your trusted resource when it comes to this program. Please contact your loan officer directly or call your local office to learn more.
- Click the Download Paycheck Protection Program Application Packet button below.
- Download and save the application to your computer or storage device.
- Complete the application in its entirety.
- Please print and physically sign the application.
- Scan and save the updated application on your computer or storage device.
- If you would like to email the application to your loan officer, please contact him or her directly in order to initiate a secure email. **Since this application includes confidential information, please do not send it through regular email channels.**
- Call your loan officer directly or your local office if you need assistance.